Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Our Trip to See Elf Jr. The Musical

Today we had the pleasure of attending the Christmas Musical Elf Jr. at Sandwich Secondary School with our whole school in attendance.  We got to see past and present students form SWPS as well as many other SSS students.  We were very excited and we loved the performance!  It was a very fun and communal way to kick of December and the Holiday Season. 

Read about some of our favourite parts:

Emma: The people because they were girls and I like their dancing.
Annelise: the girl and her lipstick. I like pink lipstick.
Gigi:  I liked Buddy.
Serein: I like when Buddy singing all the songs!
Lorelai: I liked the Christmas play.  I liked the Christmas tree.
Ryanne:When the family got along.
Alivia: J'aime le titre. I liked the part where Santa Claus tripped.  It was funny.
Kate: I liked when the elves were making toys.
Ehaab: I liked when Buddy and Santa were fighting because it was funny.
Maddie: I liked when we saw Santa.
Yara: The part when the girl was wearing the blue dress.  She looked nice like that.
Anthony: I liked the fight part because it was so funny.  Santa has a funny beard.
Peyton: I liked Santa.
Abby: I liked the music.
Reese: I liked Santa's costume. I liked the music too! The music was a pretty part.
Tommy: The sleigh and the fighting part.
Max: Santa climbed up on the roof.
Jake and Aleksander: The singing!
Audree: I saw that movie at my grandma's! I liked the part with the elf and Santa and the singing.
Dominic: I liked that it was like the movie!
Ethan and Brady:  Santa!
Hudson: The singing!
 
First we came in and we had to wait very patiently while the rest of the school found their seats.  We did an excellent job.  

 
 
 
 

When it finally started we were so excited!
 












 













No comments:

Post a Comment